FollowerS

Sunday, December 4, 2011

:: Interview Again ::

I'm having interview again. Really not expected this gonna happen to me again b'coz of the position - Reservation  Officer. ;) For me, the task is too big. But if I get the opportunity, I will do the best.

Before 10.30am, I reached the place. Fuhhh... Nervous...

10.30am, start the interview. Normally, the basic question came out first.

Then, second interview with G.M. Again, more nervous. Dup, Dap, Dup, Dap...

12.30noon, the interview finish. Feel so hungry. I call my husband, wait for him to pick me up. I need to get something for my lunch. The interview was took such a long time, even though only me one person that was called for the interview.

*hungry face*


Then, just have to wait for the second call. If I'm been selected by the organization, they will call me up.

3.00pm, I got the call. Yesss!!! Alhamdulillah... Syukur ya Allah atas kurnia - Mu. Akhirnya, penantianku tamat kini.

Aku diminta untuk mendaftar masuk bekerja pada 1/12/11, iaitu pada hari Khamis.

Thanx to all for the support all this while!!! I will do the best for this time...



happy :)

No comments: